Wednesday 8 July 2015

Beauty | Nails | Barry M - Blueberry Ice


If you have followed my blog previously you will know that I am an avid fan of Barry M nail paints. The shade in question today is Blueberry Ice (I think it might be Blueberry Ice cream but the bottom just says blueberry ice). I have had this colour on my shopping list for what seems like forever so when my boots app offered me £1 off Barry M I knew it was time to pick it up! With the voucher it cost just £1.99 and was worth every penny. It has quickly become my favourite colour to sport and I feel it would suit all seasons and occasions, especially summer and spring .


The colour actually reminds me of blue tac which is a weird thing to wear on your nails but it is just incredible, like a neon pastel. The finish and lasting effect of this is exactly what you would expect from Barry M, lasting around 3-5 days without chipping. You can pick this colour up here for the full price of £2.99 which I think is great value for money.




Whats your favourite shade of Barry M nail varnish?

Make sure to follow!
Follow on Bloglovin

(All products where purchased with my own money and all views are my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment