Sunday 14 September 2014

Lifestyle | USA California Haul!!



This is a major exciting post to write, I have been back a few weeks now and have been suffering with major holiday blues! So what a perfect time to share the love with all the amazing things I was lucky enough to pick up whilst I was over there.

I don't know about you, but personally I am mega nosey and love looking at what people but have brought.. especially from America what with it being my favourite place in the world AND having such a great beauty culture!

Be warned this post is *PHOTO HEAVY* 

My favourite American treats


Hershey's Kisses my absolute fav american chocolates & presents for the work gang

Back to school in America & presents for my little cousins 

They have amazing cards, I picked this up for a friends up coming birthday

I haven't brought ears since I was 7 so these were long over due!!

Back to school for myself, could not resist these glittery note books & neon flash cards

Anaheim shot glass for the holiday collection

One of my all time favourite things about America.. TOILET SEAT COVERSSS


The most amazing valentino dupes!! See post about there here

Mac haul = girl heaven separate post coming soon

Ulta haul & new favourite store! Separate post coming soon

99c crazy coloured socks 


My love of Nikes could not bare to be in the states without picking up some newbies

If you follow me on twitter or instagram you may know that I have recently moved house, both my front
and back door keys are identical so I wanted something to differentiate them.. this was perfect! 

My nephew got me this when he went to Lego Land LA

I went to LA aged 11 and got a tinkerbell keyring just like this, she now has no wings,
no arms and her face has rubbed off so I got this as a replacement for her

Christmas Tree decoration, a disneyland tradition of mine

Facts on disneyland - Very interesting if your obsessed with Disney

Abercrombie & Fitch kids Jeans for $20 = £12 amazing quality jeans!!
Goodbye Topshop Leighs
White Girl wasted Beer Pong set
Aldo tan hand bag - This reminded me of the Chloè lock bags

Last & definitely not least I got a mac book pro!! Feels so good to have a laptop again after months of iphone posts
Of course I had to customise it to be all pink everything


What would you have brought?

Make sure to subscribe so not to miss the up coming haul posts!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment