Wednesday 10 September 2014

Work life | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 4 (2)

I need some serious help with these outfit photos! 1. I look like a horrendous troll & 2. The quality is not coming out well and is making the outfits look so dark and dull!

I'll go straight into it as I know your all here to see the clothes not and not to practise your ready! 

Outfit one:

I got the top from F&F in tesco for the bargain price of £10.. I'm in love with the Topshop ones and when I saw this, being a lover of polka dots, I had to have it. I was pleasantly surprised in how good quality it is and washes really well.
The skirt is a classic for work and was £15 in H&M, it is available in a range of colours and is so comfy! I actually despise work clothes so found it such a dull chore filling up my wardrobe with this style of clothes but I'm slowly getting used to it now.
The blazer is an oldie but a goody. I'm sure we all owned one of these bad boys from New Look back in the day. For some unknown reason I went for pink.. I never buy pink clothes so this is a rarity in my wardrobe. I love it for the office because it is just so light and comfy so I am glad I kept hold of it all these years! 


Here's a close up for some unknown reason. 

Outfit Two:


This dress is a solid favourite of mine for work, especially for the summer months. This is actually also by F&F at Tesco... I swear that's not where I buy my best clothes!! I think it cost around £20 and is again really comfy.. are you spotting a theme here?



 My face look extra ugly in this one so it was best for everyone that it got cropped off *hands over face*. This dress is the perfect length for work and looks great with a blazer. I personally think that it would also be really nice for a family occasion or a trip to the races.

Make sure you subscribe to see next weeks outfits!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment