Wednesday 25 June 2014

Work Life | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 1 (4)

I cannot believe we are on the final week of part 1 already! It feels like time has flown by since my first post. I found this so much harder than I thought I would and realised just how much I love buns and braids and just how hard it is to style such long hair in a smart updo for work.

So here goes the last 2 looks. 

Style 1: 
If you follow my blog you will probably remember me already featuring a braided bun previously, however this one is a little different. It's loads easier to do and stays put a lot better and is done using smaller braids. 


Hello grumpy. 


I always feel like I have princess hair when it involves being up AND being braided! 

Style 2: 


Sometimes you just need to let your hair down!


My hair is super long so i tend to wear it up for work 99% of the time as it is so annoying to have it dangling in front of your face whilst your trying to work! 


I also think because I am quite young, and I do have long red hair.. It can look so much more professional having it up.

Well that's it girls, we have come to the end of part 1 of this mini series. I hope I have managed to inspire some of you into mixing things up a bit with your hair for work. I have certainly helped to inspire myself! 

Please do let me know if you want any tutorials! 

Next week.. SHOES!! 💕💁

Make sure you subscribe so not to miss out. 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment