Sunday 1 June 2014

Work Life | Mid week mini series | The work saga



For the last 16 years I have been in full time education, meaning week after week I had lessons to attend and deadlines to meet. 

Now for the first time ever, i have no lessons to attend, no deadlines or exams to fit work around and no more 4 hour long frees! 

Instead of going on to my 3rd year in university I am doing a years placement working full time. This will be the first time ever I have had a Monday - Friday 9-5 job and will be a massive shock from 2 years of Uni I am sure! 

I've decided that this gives me the opportunity to introduce a mid week mini series onto the blog (Sundays only just don't quite cut it do they). So every Wednesday for the next 6 months I will be doing posts on 'the work saga'. 

I think it's really hard to stay inspired with your look whilst working everyday and it can be easy to slip into a habit of repetition so I am hoping with this series I can help to inspire some of you as well as myself. 

It will consist of 6 sections all lasting 4 weeks each. The first section I will be doing is work hair! Watch out for the first post coming shortly. 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment