Sunday 10 August 2014

Beauty | Empties!

I have been meaning to do this post for so long now! I've been hoarding all the used up packets even since before I moved so I actually ended up packing empty products for the big move.


1) Batiste dry shampoo in blush

This is a product I have used up and repurchased countless amounts of times & blush is my go to option. It's so great for in between washes & I've not found another dry shampoo that can compete with this. 10/10

2) Nivea invisible deodorant 

There's only so much you can say about a deodorant isn't there. It done the job so 10/10

3) hair dye conditioners

This is quite a random one, I colour my hair fairly often and tend to use a couple of dyes each time so end up with silly amounts of these conditioners. I just wanted to get them used up really so not to waste. 7/10

4) yankee tea candles in pink sands 

The smell of these are amazing and I've used up 3 or 4 now. The only issue I found is that the wick burns out before the whole candle is burnt and they only work if you use the whole candle at once. 6/10

5) primark tea tree wipes

I know wipes are frowned apon in beauty world but I can't live without them. Whether is wiping make up off my hands and desk or removing make up in a last minute attempt to save your skin on a late night. I repurchase these regularly and think they look loads better now that they've changed the packaging! 8/10

6) max factor lasting performance foundation

I have loved this foundation since I was about 14 I think! I have tried countless others but always find myself going back to this one. Firstly, it's the bargain price of £10 and I just find the consistency works for me. 10/10

Do any of you use these products? What did you think of them? 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment