Wednesday 20 August 2014

Work Life | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 3 (4)

We are now half way through the work saga! I can't believe I'm 3 months into my new job. Time really has gone ridiculously quickly.


Some of this jewellery I literally never wear outside of work so it's actually quite strange wearing it on a regular basis. 


This is my favourite ring, you don't often see pretty black rings so I like it a lot. They are both from primark at around £1.50 each. 

I originally brought these earrings for a black tie event. I had my hair in an updo and wanted them to really stand out so that I didn't look too manly. £1.50 primark. The ring I can't remember where it's from, riverisland I think but again I've had it for a while and think it was about £8. It's very pretty but the little balls always get caught on stuff! 

Make sure you subscribe to see what's going on in part 4! 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment