Wednesday 13 August 2014

Work life | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 3 (3)

Week 3 of jewellery for work.



This is probably as colourful as it gets and the least used items in my collection at the moment. 

The ring was £1 in primark so an absolute bargain and I love the blue. The earrings I actually can't remember where there from as I have had them quite a while now. Most likely new look or primark tho for a few quid. 


These earrings were from riverisland, I got them when I was in year 11 and I had a purple uniform. There quite heavy so I don't wear them regulary I think I got them for around £8. The ring I got for 50p in a primark sale.. I still can't believe primark actually has sales!

Make sure to subscribe so not to miss the last in part 3! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment