Sunday 17 August 2014

Travel | what's in my hand luggage

Firstly, please appriciate this bag. I have had some very strange looks & comments when using this!


I wish I could like in the 90s still it's my favourite thing and I love it. As soon as I saw this bag I flashed back to being a kid again and just had to have it. 

Some of you may know that I'm off to the USA for a holiday so I wanted to jump on the band wagon and kick off some holiday posts to get me in the mood. 


My main reason for breaking girl code, and using this instead of a handbag for hand luggage, is that I'm debating getting a new bag whilst over in the states so if I do this one will deflate (LOL) and take up next to no room in my suitcase whilst still being roomy enough for all my stuff. 


Firstly, and most importantly, my passport. 


My glasses, it's no fun being blind for 3 weeks. 



I am so fortunate & super excited to stay that I'll be seeing eminem whilst I'm over there so the tickets were a must! 


Comfy socks for the plane - Boys socks are my favourite. 


My purse, a pen & a travel size moisturiser. I'm hoping the 12 hour flight won't ruin my skin too much with a bit of moisturising help. 


My iPad loaded up with iBooks & films for the plane. 


These cat eyed glasses are my current go to's so they made it to the hand luggage. 


iPhone and headphones.. Why do they look so grubby here!? Ew. 

I'll probably grab a bottle of water & some snacks at the airport too. 

Make sure to subscribe to see what's in my suitcase! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment