Friday 11 July 2014

Beauty | £2 chubby stick!



The post I had lined up for today was in fact my top summer beauty products. However, for some bizzare reason my draft didn't save so I lost the whole post as well as all the pictures that went with it. What a nightmare.

So.. Instead I thought I would share with you that glamour are giving away a free chubby stick with their £2 mag!! 

I'm sure most of you have been made aware of this already but I thought I would share in case any of you don't! 

Also out now is the latest in beauty glamour edit beauty box. 

I ordered as soon as I saw it and am eagerly waiting it's arrival!! I'll be sure to post about it when it arrives. £84 worth of products for a mere £17 I could not help myself. 

There is still some left so if your intrested log on to http://www.latestinbeauty.com/glamour/

Enjoy! 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment