Wednesday 30 July 2014

Work Life | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 3 (1)

I can't believe I'm on part 3 already, doesn't time fly when your having fun!

I wanted to show you what jewellery I wear for work this month. I'm not really a massive fan of jewellery, I normally stick to a a simple gold ring that used to belong to my mum, my Tiffany bracelet & some kind of earrings. 


For work I try to wear statement earrings in the stud variety just to look a bit smarter and I always have a costume ring on for work to cover a tattoo I have. 

I love these as I don't often wear cream jewellery so it makes a nice change. Both from primark & cost £1.50 each I think. 


These are oldies but goodies. You can tell that they have probably seen better days and are probably 20% superglue right now. They were from riverisland.. I'm going to go with 6 years ago? Wow that's insane. I still love them. There so in your face and bright and leopard and pink and sometimes you just need that. 

Make sure to subscribe to catch next weeks post! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment