Monday 7 July 2014

Nails | Barry M - carousel



This week on the nails is the new boots limited edition shade in carrousel.


Firstly I adore the love heart packaging - makes such a welcome change to the ordinary black. 

An old favourite of mine is pink flamingo and when I saw this new colour that's exactly what it reminded me of. The only difference really is the slightly gold undertone so maybe not worth the purchase if you already own pink flamingo. 


I got this shade when it was on special offer in boots, when you spent £6 on Barry m you got this shade completely free so was definitely worth picking up! I'm not actually sure whether or not that offer is still running. 

I also got the new matte top coat and was dying to try it out so I chose to do an accent nail on each hand with it and I just loved it, you can't really see in the images  though which is a bit annoying. I plan on doing a separate post soon on the matte top coat so look out for that! 

Overall I loved the colour and as always the consistency and chip resistant finish. 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment