Wednesday 16 July 2014

Lifestyle | Mid week mini series | The work saga: part 2 (3)

Today's an exciting one!

These are my favourite work shoes, I was supposed to wait for week 4 but I couldn't wait any longer. 

Heels 🎉👠👏

Style 1:

Pointed heels look so smart for work and these ones are only about 2inch which before I would have referred to as 'kitten heels' and would have puked at the sight of them but I think these look so smart for work and aren't too uncomfortable for all day wear. 


£10 in the garage shoes sales

Style 2: 
Practical but not so pretty. 

These blue wedges are the lightest shoes I have ever owned and are ever so comfy so great for work. £17 from tk max

I usefully opt for flats but sometimes it makes a nice change to put some heels on for an important conference or meeting. 

Do you ever wear heels to work? 

Subscribe so not to miss the last in part 2 of the work saga 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment