Friday 4 July 2014

Work life | Not so mid week mini series | The work saga: part 2 (1)

It's time for part 2!



I'm sure a lot of you will be in the same boat as me. 1 million pairs of shoes and nowhere to keep them. I am a shoe hoarder and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

In part 2 of the mini series I will share with you what shoes I turn to for the office. 

Style 1

These beauties were from primark, you may have seen them in my haul post the other week. They were the only leopard ones left and they were my size - it was meant to be! I try to steer clear of the standard dolly shoe if I can and I think this pointed style looks smart whilst still being comfy! The best part of all is that they were just £6!!!



Style 2:

A very similar style here from topshop in black. I saw a girl on the train in these and fell in love, however I don't feel they look as good on my fat feet! :( there also not that comfy and came in at £16. I still think they smarted up a plain outfit though and I try to go to these rather than black dollys. 



Leopard: primark £6

Black: topshop £16 

Make sure you subscribe to catch part 2!! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment